No respect, that's what.

To: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Subject: No respect, that's what.
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 13:39:01 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Agustin de la Calle wrote:

> Will,
>
> Sounds like a good idea.
> Gus

Oh yeah?  And how are we who don't currently own MG's to be treated after
you stick us in the 'others' category on the list directory?

        I'll inlude the smiley's for the humorically challenged. :-]

                Greg (push a Jag or drive an MG? Hmm.) Meboe

                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6