Directory (preliminary, long)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Directory (preliminary, long)
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 11:17:26 +0500
Fellow fiends:

Here is the directory of subscribers I have compiled with data submitted to
me up to this date.  If you are not on this list and want to be, if you are
on the list and don't want to be, or if there are errors on this list
(gasp!) e-mail directly to me...

wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu

I will make the error corrections and resubmit the directory shortly.  That
is, you can *delete* this one if your entry is correct.  Please do take a
look at your entry!  I hand entered this data and may have made a mistake on
things like e-mail addresses!

Alan Bachelder
Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu
New Castle, Virgina USA
1965 B conv - basket case
1966 B conv - basket case in process of acquisition
1971 B GT - rusty but trusty
1973 B conv - restored
1973 B GT - some assembly required
1976 B conv - daily driver

Dirk de Boer
deboer@sask.usask.ca
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
1966 MGB roadster (red, wire wheels)

A. B. Bonds
ab@vuse.vanderbilt.edu
Nashville, TN  37221
1952 TD
1958 A
1973 B (all red, of course)
other interesting iron:  1930 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Barker Opera Limo
                         1957 Aston Martin DB2/4 MkIII Drop-head Coupe

Dick Burger
britishparts@delphi.com
Bangor, Maine
1968 MGB
1971 MGB
1966 MG 1100

Augustine de la Calle
delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu
Boston, Massachusetts
1971 MG Midget (red)
1988 MG 4runner (V6)

Michael Chaffee
mchaffee@sumpter.cso.uiuc.edu
Champaign, Illinois
1974 MG Midget ("Harvey," rust free but needing a little cosmetic attention)
1974 BMW 2002tii ("the tii," not rust free, but runs and drives well)

Ernest Davis
wily1@aol.com
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
1972 MG Midget
1966 AH Sprite

Jeff Drexler
jdrex@microsoft.com
Seattle, Washington
1969 MGB

Marc A. Greening
mgreening@ix.netcom.com
San Diego, California
1968 Austin America, 1257 automatic converted to 4-sync manual
196? Austin Mini, at the begining of a long, hard restoration process

Doug Heiser
hld@inel.gov
Idaho Falls, Idaho
"no MGs owned, but what could be cooler than a '61 Triumph Herald convertible?"

Mark Jurras
jurassm@torrington.com
Canton Center, Connecticut
1967 MG BGT

Alan Legerlotz
legerlotz@gigi32.enet.dec.com
Merrimack, New Hampshire
1957 MGA roadster (under restoration)
1974 MG Midget
1990 BMW 735i

Chris Lenth
woodcomp@vt.com
Blacksburg, Virginia
1973 MGB conv

Steve Manzi
manzi@sgi.com
Cupertino, California
1980 MGB

Greg Meboe
meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
Pullman, Washington
Jaguar XJ-12
Triumph Spit-6
Triumph TR-6

Scott and Rosemary Miller
Scottmi@microsoft.com
Seattle, Washington
1974 MGB

Maury Murray
Maury.wnin@smtp.use.edu
Mt. Vernon, Indiana
1972 MGB
1973 MG Midget

Jay Nemeth-Johannes
jayj@hpisla.lvld.hp.com
Loveland, Colorado
1958 MG ZB Magnette (bought via the list from Jim Fink.  Had been sitting in
Texas field for 30 years.)
1971 Saab Sonett  (should be an honorary British car.  Has all the foibles.)

Chip Old
fold@mail.bcpl.lib.md.us
Cub Hill, Maryland
1948 MG TC  TC6710 NEMGTR #2271
1962 Triumph TR4 CT3154LO  (daily driver)

Jay Nadelson
VintageMG@aol.com
New Jersey
1960 MGA Vintage racer

Lane Rollins
laner@europa.com
Milwaukie, Oregon
1955 MG TF 1500
1959 MG MGA 1600 (summer driver)
1986 Mazda RX7 (damp driver)
19?? Austin 850 (Pile O'Bits)

Rob Scharf
rmscharf@ucdavis.edu
Woodland, California
1961 MGA 1600 currently with 93,157 miles.  Maroon exterior, tan interior,
black convertible, maroon removable hard top.  Wife bought car in 1966 for
$850.  Seller said it had too much power.

Debra Slattery
djslatt@hooked.net
Alameda, California
1960 MGA roadster -- my first MG; (my husband used to have a midget and my
father used to have a TC -- guess its genetic!)

G. Clark Smith
gcs@acpub.duke.edu
Durham, North Carolina
1980 MGB LE (with Rover 215 V8 conversion, soon adding AC (its too hot down
here))
1972 MGB 'Special Edition'  all original and excellent condition
1973 MGB-GT  planning on converting to a 4.9 Liter V8 - vroom
newest/oldest edition is an MGA (really good purchase price, but, not sure
on the details of the car yet).

Kenneth Streeter
streeter@sanders.com
http://rassp.sanders.com/streeter/
Bedford, New Hampshire
1974 Triumph TR6 (Daily 2.5 season driver...)
1988 Ford Taurus 4-door (other 1.5 season driver0
1986 Ford Taurus Wagon (family car)

John Trindle
jtrindle@tsquare.com
http://www.widowmaker.com/~trindle
Williamsburg, Virginia
1973 MGB
1988 Mazda RX7

TeriAnn Wakeman
twakeman@apple.com
Aptos, California (near Santa Cruz)
1968 MGBGT BRG

Galen Work
galen@wilmington.edu
Wilmington, Ohio
1964 MGB

Gregor Watson
watsong@grl009.dnet.bp.com
Falkirk, Scotland
MG Maestro 2 litre EFI (soon to have a 2 Liter turbo dropped in)

Will Zehring
wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Grosse Pointe, Michigan
1963 MG B -- aka "Old Whitesides," my pride and joy
1967 Jaguar E-type coupe -- aka "the jag," I have a very adult love/hate
relationship with this car
1991 Mazda Miata -- not old enuf for a nick-name, still and all, alottafun