Rational Enthusiasm

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rational Enthusiasm
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 16:01:58 -0600
Thank you, Scott. That pretty fairly sums up both my decision to ask
Jeanette to marry me six years ago and OUR decision to get the B one year
ago. We're going through the same *rational* proccess in deciding now that
what we want to replace the Honda in another year or so is another LBC. In
both the former decisions the thing that tipped the scales was my asking
myself "what are you afraid of? Being happy?" And I've found that's a
difficult one for a lot of people to get past.

Glenn
Civilization - when curiosity is more important than order.

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com