Life , The big picture

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Life , The big picture
From: Ultrayep@eworld.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 95 17:30:45 PST
In his post Zehring wrote.
>One of the things I also like about it (in contrast to other widely
distributed car mags) is that it *doesn't* waste paper on new car reviews on
mini-vans, sport-utes, or six passenger Pontiacs.  I can guarantee I'll never
own one of those!

If I had to make a guess I would say that you are still young and have not
had a taste of lifes cruel realitys. I know when I was younger I felt that
station wagons were the biggest waste of time and materials, I too swore that
I would never even think of owning one. Then... along comes mariage and our
first child, I then saw the value of this type of transportation (Subaru
Wagon). We no longer had to break our backs to put the kid in the back seat
of that 2 door model. That worked great even through our second daughter but
then it happened, THE BIG SURPRISE.....TWINS. You know what happened then? OH
MY GOD, I had to reach that all time low in the automotive selection process,
I bought a DAMN BUS (Chevy Astro Van). Well through all this I have been able
to hang onto my good old freind (MG Midget), even though the budget (Time &
Money) just isn't there at this time to get her back on the road. I still
have good memories of the simpler times as well as dreams of those wind in
the face days to come.

Well heres to youth and the simple life, enjoy it while it lasts.

York Powell
72' MG Midget