addendum

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: addendum
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 1995 10:56:42 +0500
Fellow fiends:

I neglected to add the info on Lee Daniels to the directory (Sorry, Lee).
It'll go in the main text today for the next release, but I include it below
FYI.  This list is growing quickly, and I'm starting to wonder if my e-mail
program can double as a wordprocessor.  I'm not too e-mail software/hardware
literate and I'm probably doing this the hard way.  Ideas?

Have a good weekend!
Will "There's some pathology associated with list-making,
isn't there?" Zehring

Lee Daniels
daniels@tamu.edu
Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas
1976 MGB - (regist. as a '77 - in primer
1974 TR6 - in boxes
Former lbcs:  '68 GT6,  '69 GT6,  '65 Spit,  '78 Spit