Acadia Nat'l Park/Bangor ME Weekend in June

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Acadia Nat'l Park/Bangor ME Weekend in June
From: BRITISHPARTS@delphi.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 1995 10:12:44 -0500 (EST)
        The New England MG Car Club and the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
would like you to join us for our early June annual trip to DownEast
Maine and Acadia.  Those who have been to the Mount Desert Island/ Bar
Harbor/ Acadia area know what a scenic treasure it is.
        We have chosen June 2,3,4 because it beats the tourist season
and provides for better touring.  Among the activities are tours, museums
and even a visit to the world headquarters of the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
for an open house. Alright, so you know the aforementioned HQ is a
sheetrocked room over my garage! But we are going for style here.  We
want TRF and Moss to know that their summer extravaganzas now have
competition.  Seriously we will be long on fun and relaxation but
we might not quite at their level (yet).
        If you have an interest and wish more info please be in touch.
All Marques are welcome! Email is fine but I would like mailing
addresses so that we can send out updates( and endless junk mail about
our discount pricing at BPC)
        Make plans to join us,
        Dick Burger
        the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION