Re: MG Car Club of Toronto

To: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Car Club of Toronto
From: Jay Nemeth-Johannes <jayj@hpislj.lvld.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 95 16:24:53 -0700
On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, Keith Holdsworth wrote:

> On Wed, 22 Mar 1995, Keith Holdsworth wrote:
>

> > Please add us to your lists of British Car Clubs'

Keith,
  This keeps going out with your messages.  I am the person trying to
gather the club list together.  I will add your entry to what I
currently have (not too much so far).

  Everyone else.  Please keep those cards and letters coming in. I
currently only have about 30 validated club addresses.  If anyone can
fill in a region with any sort of list, even typed in, I would
apreciate receiving it.

  Cheers,
    Jay