OOPS!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OOPS!
From: garyc@cc.snow.edu (Gary E. Chidester)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 16:04:28 -0700
Sorry for the incomplete message!

Hi,

I have a '76 MG Midget and have been looking for a MGB.  I found one today
that is a '75 or '76, I was in a hurry and plan to go back on Friday for a
closer inspection.  It has a cloth top and leather seats, paint needs to be
redone, the body looks fairly straight, 53,000 miles, engine clean, but not
fancy.  I want to know what somehting like this goes for?  Ballpark figure.
As I said I want to go back for a closer look to see if it's what I really
want.  Any information that anyone could give me would be appreciated!  ;-)

gc

Gary Chidester                                  e-mail: GaryC@cc.snow.edu
Instructor of Broadcasting                      Postal: 150 E. College Ave.
Sports Information Director                             Ephraim, Utah  84627
Snow College                                    Phone:  801-283-4021  ext.677