Late Seventies B for sale, California

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Late Seventies B for sale, California
From: fisher@avistar.com (Scott Fisher)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 15:55:30 -0800
A friend of mine has a 1979 MGB for sale.  It's orange with a
black interior, has very little rust except along the front of
the bonnet, needs a top.  All the smog pieces are intact and
on the car.  It runs, though it has been sitting for many years.
It's been out of registration for two years, so it will need to
be re-tagged to get it back on the road, and the new owner
will have to pay the back registration fees.

The owner, Jody Fonseca, wants to get $600 for it.  He bought
it for parts, tried to start it just for grins, and it started right
up and runs pretty well for a car that's been sitting all this
time.  You can either mail me or you can call Jody directly
at (408) 761-8470 during the days.

The car is in Watsonville, California, near Santa Cruz in
the San Francisco Bay Area.  I have not yet seen the car
myself and I have told you everything I know about it.  (In
a couple of Saturdays, I might be coerced into taking a
drive down to look at it if I were offered the right kind of
inducement...  I've got some parts to pick up for the Alfa
that I just bought from Jody, and I like the trek over 152
to his house.)