Downtime

To: all-cars
Subject: Downtime
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 13:32:46 -0600
The machine hosting these lists will be getting rebooted several times
over the next few days, with down time ranging from a few minutes to an
hour or two.  So if you lose contact, or mail quits coming in for a while,
don't worry, it should be back.

Unless you are an AOL user with a full mailbox, or someone who has had
something changed, and mail to you starts bouncing.  I'm removing such
addresses from the lists as I find them, without trying to send mail to
notify people they can no longer get mail.

mjb.