Re: Joe Lucas Strikes Again

To: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Subject: Re: Joe Lucas Strikes Again
From: Greg Meboe <meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 1995 21:52:01 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 8 Apr 1995, John M. Trindle wrote:

> , night falls.  I get in the B to toodle across town.  When
> making a left turn in front of the funeral home near my residence, all
> the lights go out!  Smoke is pouring out from under the dash!  I pull off
> into the funeral home parking lot (how infernally appropriate...)

What a terribly horrific story.  I feel your pain.  The hours you'll
spend nursing the wiring harness back to life with electrical tape and
real LUCAR connectors will speed your journey onto the path of recovery.
        We'll be thinking of you as we're driving our LBC's tomorrow...

                Greg
                            Greg Meboe     meboe@wsunix.wsu.edu
                            Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
                            Washington State University,  Pullman, Wa.
                            '85 XJ-12 H.E. (daily)  '67 Spit-6 '74 TR-6