Re: Midget trans oil

To: Yorkus@aol.com
Subject: Re: Midget trans oil
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 08:59:45 -0400 (EDT)
York,

I didn't need to change the oil in the tranny yet. But I bought the oil
just in case I feel brave and do it on a weekend. It is 90WT as I think I
read it in a manual. If this is not the right stuff I don't want to put
that goo in there. It's still running.  At home I'll check _what_ I was
reading in this manual (or thinking while pretending to read).
Cheers,
        Gus
Agustin de la Calle               '71 MG Midget (red)
Boston, MA              delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu