Re: WEb Page (fwd)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WEb Page (fwd)
From: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 08:08:36 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 1995 10:13:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
To: "Robert Forster Esq." <u01rtdf@abdn.ac.uk>
Cc: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WEb Page

Please include our club address under your Canadian heading.
MG Car Club of Toronto,
P.O. Box 64, Postal Station 'R',Toronto, M4G 3Z3,Canada.
Tel:- 416 533 MGMG (6464)
Fax:- 905 889 4028
E-mail:- holdswo@io.org

We have 400 members from Newfoundland to Alberta and our members own
evrything from J2s to V8 conversions.

We are holding our Clubs 40th Anniversary at Stratford, Ontario from July
6th-9th.All MG enthusiasts are welcome. Car shows,rallies,tech sessions,
theatre and John Twist will be the Guest Speaker at the Awards Banquet.
For registration call carole and Ron Spraggett at 416 457 0295.