Re: the next generation + It's a MG

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: the next generation + It's a MG
From: Agustin de la Calle <delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 09:04:32 -0400 (EDT)
Hi there,

My weekend joke concerning the lbc was this time with a rather older
admirer of roadsters. I was working (again) on the red 1971 Midget.

He:" Is that a Ferrari?"
Gus:" Er, no! It's an MG."  Smile - hadn't heard this before. Maybe
                            there's a deal...

He:" Oh, looks like it makes about 50 miles per gallon."
Gus:"Umm, not quite."
                    Golly, golly, a real expert. Do I care about
consumption, besides oil?

Cheers,
        Gus
(I should take a closer look under the hood, maybe it's a disguised F***...?)

Agustin de la Calle               '71 MG Midget (red)
Boston, MA              delacall@bcmp.med.harvard.edu