Re: shine up those black bumpers

To: Robert Rhodes <aa101479@dasher.csd.scarolina.edu>
Subject: Re: shine up those black bumpers
From: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu (Allen Bachelder)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 10:43:55 -0400
Greg Meboe writes:

I've used the black "colormatch" wax on mine, and it seems to do a good
job.  I used it on the door handles also and it helped get the white out
from previous waxes.

At shows I always see some rubber bumpered cars with gleaming bumpers - I
mean high gloss, smoooooth finish.  And I always ask the owners how they do
it - and the answer is always something like Armorall, etc, and maybe they
soak them in the stuff.  In short - nothing I'm not already doing and
while I can make mine look nice, they don't gleam!  I'll be anxious to try
the "colormatch" wax.  But maybe, courtesy of numerous POs, mine have
deteriorated to the point where "gleam" is impossible?

Allen Bachelder

Allen H. Bachelder, Associate Professor of Trumpet
                                         =iii=<
Department of Music, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061-0240
E-mail: Allen.Bachelder@vt.edu, Phone: 703-231-6713,  Fax 703-231-5034