Snow!

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snow!
From: "Robert Forster Esq." <u01rtdf@abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 15:53:35 +0100 (BST)
Well over the past few weeks I have enjoyed gazing at and driving my 1974
MGB Roadster.  It was actually registered in 1974 but it was built the
previous year and therefore has chrome bumpers.

The past few days in Lancashire have been gorgeous and just the right
weather to take the hood down and go for a blast.  It was still slightly
chilly but it felt good to be out.  All the MGB owners out there will
know that the B has excellent torque and putting your foot down at 40mph
and accelerating quite quickly to 80 mph is a great feeling.  I drove the
car 40 miles to a local marina for some boat spares and passing the older
cars at 70 - 80 mph certainly drew looks.  Don't worry, it was a dual
carriageway.  Anyway I have decided that I just love the bumpy hard ride
you get..it reminds you what real driving is all about.. *pah*

Anyways I had to return to University and what would you know..typical
damned Scotland..  The day after I returned it started to snow and it is
almost summer!  Let me go home..

Rob

  | Robert T.D. Forster       | http://www.eng.abdn.ac.uk/~u01rtdf            |
  | Department of Engineering | http://www.eng.abdn.ac.uk/~u01rtdf/MG/mg.html |