allen plugs for air injection holes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: allen plugs for air injection holes
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 20:39:07 -0700
I recently did a port & polish job on an MGB head, and wanted to plug the
air injection holes with something more attractive than bolts with heads
sticking out. Allen-head set screws were the obvious answer, but none of
the local shops had the right size.

I ordered a box of 100. I will probably do another head or two this year,
but I don't think I'm going to use up 24 heads' worth any time soon. Is
anyone interested in buying up some of my excess? They fit A series heads,
too. I figure $4 will cover the cost of the hardware and shipping...