re: Glenn - Chassis Paint

To: MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: re: Glenn - Chassis Paint
From: Colin Brace <BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 10:36:00 -0500 (EST)
       Glenn,
            Sounds like you REALLY need an EASTWOOD catalog! They have a
       product called "Chassis Black" that would fill the bill nicely for
       your requirements. Eastwood is a good outfit, I've used them many
       times and their quality is generally good. Unfortunately I don't have
       their 800 number handy, you may want to call 1-800-555-1212 (800
       directory assistance). They are in Malvern, PA.

            You may want to get a copy of Hemmings Motor News, sold at my
       local Barnes & Noble, again, I don't have their 800 number (gee, what
       a fountain of information I am!) but they're in Bennington, VT.

       Hope this helps, let us know how you progress.

       Colin              WA1KWA

       bracec@a1.mgh.harvard.edu

       74 MGB
       73 BMW 3.0s