'67 MGB for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 MGB for sale
From: kralmv@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu (Milo Kral)
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 08:25:07 -0500 (CDT)
I'm thinking about selling my '67 MGB,  but I don't know what the fair
market value is or the best way of finding a buyer willing to pay fair
market value.  Does anyone have any information about the market and/or advice?

About the car:
Tennessee car,  never driven in snow since restoration in 1988,  a daily
driver from 1990 - 1993.  Now its just a weekend car.  Overdrive
transmission,  wire wheels,  red paint,  no rust.  The restoration included:
new front/rear suspension including kingpins,  bushings, shocks and springs;
new interior and top;  rebuilt transmission and overdrive;  rebushed carbs;
rebuilt/calibrated gauges, new chrome bumpers/overriders, etc.  All of the
extra details are still in place such a the bows for the tonneau,  and their
storage case;  the original jack and its case;  the top bows are removable
and their case.  A couple of unusual things:  (1) the engine is an early
3-main ( I don't know why... the previous owner did it) but runs very well
(2) I converted the car to overdrive and wires.

Thanks,
Milo Kral
Sincerely,

Milo Kral