RE: automatic mg's

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: automatic mg's
From: "Alan Legerlotz. Mobile Wireless Applications. dtn 381-2404" <legerlotz@gigi32.enet.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 95 13:10:02 EDT
>>i was going through my manual the other day and noticed that they actually
>>made some b's with an automatic tranny. does anybody out there know why
>anyone
>>would do that?!?!?! was it meant to cater to the american <<gotta drive an
>>automatic>>ideals??? please tell me that none of you have one. an even better
>>question is how much (or little) would one of these fetch on the market?

As much as I wouldn't personally buy an automatic MG, and think that the manual
transmission ads to the driving experience, I'm wondering why you're so against
OTHER people having one.

Some people may actually like the idea and if they get pleasure from driving
the
car that way, then why do you care what transmission is in it?

-Al