Montpelier, VT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Montpelier, VT
From: Glen Bolen <boleng@metro.or.gov>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 12:43:14 -0700
Greg,
My name is Maggie, posting from Glen's computer.  I recently moved from
Vermont.  There are quite a few commuter parking lots off I-84.  I know
that there's one off the Hinesburg exit about 20 miles north of Montpelier,
but you should be able to do better than that.  By and large, its very
rural , and pretty safe, so I'm sure you'll find a place.  You  should
visit the Ben & Jerry's Factory in Waterbury (about 15 miles north of
Montpelier)
 Good luck and enjoy the Green Mountains.