Re: One of the best junkyards...

To: Bill Zenkus <zenkus@gdc.com>
Subject: Re: One of the best junkyards...
From: Marc Steinberg <marc@crl.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 13:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
There seems to be a lot of interest, so here's what I know:

English Car Spares
Alpharetta, GA (near Atlanta)
(404) 475-2662

Somebody mentioned an 800 #, but I don't know it.

Tom seems to know the most, and yes, he's let me wander around the place
unattended a number of times.  I recently purchased an entire early B
taillight assembly still in the Lucas box for less than $50.  It was the
last one they had...as someone mentioned, they're heading away from
english cars and into swedish makes.  They're even gonna change their
name, soon, but like I said, there are still some great things left.
Happy hunting!

-- Marc