Re: after winter storage tips please

To: MR JOHN H TWIST <VRHS43A@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: after winter storage tips please
From: David Hallam <hallam@rschp1.anu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 20:51:30 +1100 (EDT)
On Wed, 3 May 1995, MR JOHN H TWIST wrote:

> HY!  I have a relatively long - two pages - of suggestions and tips for
> winter storage in my technical book.  The book is available for $18US
> postpaid (Canadian delivery).  E-Mail me your address and charge card #.
> The book is over 160 pages and is full, full, full of wonderful MG
> information.  MG - The marque of Friendship  John H Twist

NEVER EVER SEND Credit card info by Email!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never NEVER!

I will post some stuff from last summer when I return to work. For nix.
dlh

David Hallam                                            _/~~\_|\
Senior Conservator of Objects                          /        \
John Treloar Centre for Conservation Science          (          !
Australian War Memorial                                \_,-~~~\_*<-This
PO Box 345 Canberra City ACT 2601 Australia                    \/  Side!
ph  -61 6 243 4534(w)          fax -61 6 241 7998
David.Hallam@awm.gov.au        hallam@rschp1.anu.edu.au