Ignition

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition
From: RobBerning@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 May 1995 02:55:25 -0400
Can anyone help me out.  I am restoring a 72 MGB myself.   The engine runs
rough, and lacks power at low RPM's.  I have timed it, and adjusted the dual
SU carbs.  It seems not to be firing in cylinders #1&2.  I can remove the
plug wires with little or no effect to engine idle.  If I do this with
cylinders #3&4 the engine will die.  I know the plugs are getting juice,
because if I unplug the plug wires and put in a spack plug, the plug fires
when the car is turned over.  Can you give me some hint, or point out what I
have screwed up?

Thank you
RobBerning@aol.com