re: MG CAR CLUB COUNCIL MEETING

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: MG CAR CLUB COUNCIL MEETING
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 09:46:00 -0500
I thought this was worth repeating, for all you MG'ers that will be at Carlisle
on Saturday- Hope to see you there. THe weather report sounds great!

I'll be the one with a red MG cap and brass MG belt buckle. Maybe a red
backpack... Hmm- maybe I'll have to add some kind of SOL or Wayward Sports
Cars identifier to that...

-----------

Subject:       MG CAR CLUB COUNCIL MEETING
From:          VRHS43A@prodigy.com (MR JOHN H TWIST)

This is an official E-Mail notification of the MG Car Club Council Meeting
to be held at the Carlisle Import Show in Carlisle, PA, on Saturday, May
13th, in Building "U" at 11:00am.  At that meeting, representatives of
various MG clubs and registers will discuss the 1995 and 1996 calendars, I
will provide an update of MG International - Indy 96, and we will all enjoy
MG fellowship.  If you want some particular date passed among the clubs, or
if you want minutes of this meeting, please contact me by fax: 616 682 0801
or by E-Mail.  OR - Contact Richard Miller: MARFMIL@AOL.COM  We have made
great strides toward our all club meet next summer.  Some information is
arriving in your mailbox, snailmail in the next several days.  More will
arrive before the meeting.  MG - The Marque of Friendship  John H Twist

   ________
  /___  _  \    Roger Garnett            (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \   Agricultural Economics  | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |___||  _  |  3 Warren Hall           | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| | \  |   | |  Cornell University      |
 \|  \ |__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801 | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522          | Safety Fast!