Tougher tonneau questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tougher tonneau questions
From: Jeff Drexler <jdrex@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 95 09:12:44 PDT
OK, lets try some advanced tonneau questions:

1)  I have a '69 MGB with the stowaway hood and seats from something
like a '73 BGT (fat headrests).  What tonneau and support bars, etc. do
I need to use?

2)  My car came with what looks to be a Midget tonneau.  The PO thought
it was for the MGB, but never had used it.  When I laid it out over the
MGB cockpit, it came up at least a foot short from front to back.  Is
there an easy way to confirm the identity of a Midget tonneau without
having a Midget handy?

Jeff Drexler
jdrex@microsoft.com