Limited Edition

To: mgs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Limited Edition
From: Bruce Hill <BHILL@UA1VM.UA.EDU>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 95 08:18:48 CDT
I just bought a 79 Limited Edition, very nice southern car and has been
parked for the last 4 or 5 years, previous owner decided to drive a
truck instead!

Moss Motors sells parts for LE, stating that it is a "1980" car, only
year they were produced.  I have all the correct paperwork for the car,
it clearly states that it is a 79.  The car has not been modified to
the best of my knowledge and was purchased in 79.  I understand that auto
are manufactured the previous year and sold as the next year model.  But
this one clearly states "79" on all the paperwork.

Could Moss be wrong on this one????   HELP!