Misc MG parts for sale/trade

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG Mail List mgs@autox.team.net)
Subject: Misc MG parts for sale/trade
From: swanson@kira.ecs.umass.edu (Jon N Swanson)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 1995 12:06:57 -0400 (EDT)
I'm nearing the end of some of the phases of getting my MGB going, and
have several parts left over that others may be interested in.  I would
like to avoid shipping items if possible - maybe I can get to meet some
other MG owners in the area in the process....

I am listing the part, my best guess at the Moss part # for it, the
condition (YMMV!), and my asking price.  Everything is negotiable, and
please see the items listed that I am interested in trading for.

Midget top cover (snaps over top when it is down), Good, $50
(all parts listed below are MGB)
Front chrome bumper, 453-090, Good, $40
Rear chrome bumper with overriders, 453-100, Fair, $40
Sun visor with bracket, 233-110, Good, $10
Metal dashboard for '62-'67 (best guess), Good, $50
Intake manifold, 373-825, Good, $80
Steering column cowl with headlight switch, 233-225, Very Good, $40
Turn Signal switch, 141-850, Good, $30
Wiper switch, 141-855, Good, $25
Front grille plastic mesh (two pieces, from '73?), Good, $10
Misc grille trim rings and grilles, some dents, Fair, $10 for all
Two headrests, brown teardrop style, 641-635, Good, $50

I am looking for the following parts for a '73 MGB:

Headlight switch
Fan switch
Front shocks
Heater valve
Kingpin set

I hope some of this can help someone out.....

Jon
swanson@zonker.ecs.umass.edu