MGB Replacement fenders

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Replacement fenders
From: TimP2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 1995 13:56:28 -0400
I recently acquired a '68 MGB "restoration in progress, " i.e. all original
equipment but not more than 2 pieces still attached in their original
configuration--but I'll save that story for a "stupid PO" post later.  The
deal included a brand new set of fiberglass replacement front fenders (the
headlight blanks haven't even been punched out yet).  I don't need them and
would like to sell or swap them.  Does anyone have any idea what they'd be
worth and what's the best way of finding a buyer?  By the looks of the boxes,
I have about one and a half B's worth of parts, so I may need to unload other
stuff in the near future.  Any feedback would be much appreciated.
--Tim