MGC Emissions Control

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGC Emissions Control
From: ejm03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 95 14:06:25 EDT
Mark Dodd asked about emissions control equipment on the MGC. I believe all
US spec MGC's were equipped with an air pump, air rail and PCV. Our 1968
MGC/GT sn 3743 is stock and has all of the above. Hopefully I will be able
to prime it this weekend, paint it over the 4TH and be on the road by mid July.

The current issue of "C"NOTES, the American MGC Register bimonthly newsletter,
has an ad for newly manufactured MGC air injection manifolds @ $ 150 from
British Car Service in AZ. (802) 882 7026. The same issue has ads from
Bromsgrove MG Service Centre and Brown & Gammons, both are English vendors
 with a wide assortment of MGC components.

Prior issues did have a dicussion on tires. I don't have the details but
 recall that 185/70/15 tires, higher pressure in the front and a thicker front
sway bar significantly improved handling.

Gene Myszkowski
EJM03@health.state.ny.us