SU Fuel Pump

Subject: SU Fuel Pump
From: nvenn@mpc-uk.com (Neil Venn)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 9:40:16 BST
Thanks to everyone who replied to my post about my fuel pump problem.
It looks like not setting the points gap is a common problem! When I
put the thing together I didn't look at any manual because it seemed
so straightforward, and I din't even think about having to set the
points gap. I may get a chance to get under my car tonight (if the
Balmy British weather allows) and I'll keep you posted with my progress.

Thanks for your tips,

/------------------------------------------------------------------------\
|                                  |                                     |
| Beep, beep,                /|    |  E-Mail: nvenn@hoskyns.co.uk        |
|                          /| o    |                                     |
| Neil                 (8^)=) |    |  Paper Mail: Neil Venn,             |
|                       "   | o    |              Technical Consultant,  |
| "Safety Fast!"            \_|    |              Hoskyns,               |
|                            "     |              City House,            |
|                            *     |              190 City Road,         |
|                           *      |              London, WC1V 2QH,      |
|                         *        |              England.               |