Clutch Adjustment?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Adjustment?
From: garyc@cc.snow.edu (Gary E. Chidester)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 14:56:21 -0600
How hard is it to adjust a clutch?  I test drove a 1970 'B' today and I am
thinking of buying it.  It seemed like the clutch engaged/disengaged very
close to the floor.  At times it felt ike it was trying to engage while the
clutch pedal was depressed.

Thanks in advance.

gc

Gary Chidester                                  E-mail: Garyc@cc.snow.edu
Teacher of Broadcast Communication              Snail:  150 East College Ave.
Snow College                                            Ephraim, Utah  84627

My place in cyberspace http://144.17.30.10/Faculty/Humanities/GaryC/GaryC.html

I believe in people, in the simpler aspects of human life, in the relation
of man to nature.  I believe man must be free, both in spirit and in
society, that he must build strength into himself, affirming the enormous
beauty of the world and acquiring confidence to see and express his vision.

---Ansel Adams