Re: KROIL I'm a believer and NO DOT 3 for ME -Reply

To: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com, RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Subject: Re: KROIL I'm a believer and NO DOT 3 for ME -Reply
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 1995 18:26:03 -0400
> Well, now you will get all the mail about DOT 3 not doing the damage,

Can't be worse than the flaming I am getting about a simple radio voltage
converter. That is what the delete button is for on my mailer.

> Check all the seals while you are at it,
> and the clutch system also, if he used the wrong brand in one he
> probably used it in both!  Good luck.

I have a big bottle of Castrol LMA, 2 new brake slaves, Clutch slave rebuild
kit and now that the pedal box cover is off I'll order the MC kits. Has anyone
successfully rebuilt frozen front calipers, or should I just send them out?

- -Mark   = =o&o