Re: Discolored Rear Window

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Discolored Rear Window
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 1995 08:40:35 +0500
Johnmowog  writes:

>When the new window is in, DO NOT clean it with anything but cool water and
>soft cloth. In that order.

I agree.  OTOH, I have gotten into the habbit of using chamois on my top
window.  This comes from my realization that we at chez Zehring don't own a
"soft" cloth and my neighbor's realization that paper towels streaked and
scratched the plastic windows in his Jeep to the point of virtual white-out.
 I would second the nomination for Meguiar's (sp?) window cleaning products
(and probably any other of their products as well).  I apply their polish to
my rear window each time I polish the paint.

Will "I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles" Zehring