Fresh Air Vent holds Water!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fresh Air Vent holds Water!
From: David Hall <dhall@hp-vcd.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 95 9:09:43 PDT
Hello All...

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my Portland/Vancouver area stores/
clubs request!  The information has been great!

Yesterday I was caught in a downpour on the way home.  I used the opportunity
to check for leaks.  I found one under the dash.  It seems that the
Fresh Air vent area right in front of the winshield is holding water!
Quite a bit of water.  Is there supposed to be a drain hole for this
compartment?  I've looked through the books I have, and none of them mention
anything about this.

Thanks!

Dave Hall
dhall@vcd.hp.com