Clutch Slave Cylinder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Slave Cylinder
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 1995 08:20:18 -0400
I took the Clutch Slave Cylinder (CSC) off last night and found the bore to be
quite pitted in the front and rear. Needless to say it leaked like a sieve. The
piston has some spots of corrosion. The Push Rod (PR) is also very corroded.
The clutch fork end of the pushrod that has the hole for the pin is oval.
Should it be round? The pin is worn about .040" deep where it contacts the push
rod.

Is this worth a rebuild or re-sleave? Or should I just replace the whole mess??

- -Mark Jurras          = =o&o