English Motorcar -Reply

To: SMOKIN9419@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: English Motorcar -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 09:08:19 -0400
Sure sounds like an ad to me!  Isn't that at least slightly impolite?

(8.6.10/8.6.6) id TAA10093 for mgs-outgoing; Wed, 28 Jun 1995
19:46:46 -0400
Sender: owner-mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu

Do you want to do some work to that English motorcar that has a few
quirks, or total restoration?  Drop me a line or give me a call at
English Motorcar!
804-497-0787.

Scott Cougin                          * parts
5445 Connie Lane                  * service
Virginia Beach, VA 23462       * resotration
                                             * better than factory!