Swan song

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Swan song
From: glenns@edge.ercnet.com (Glenn Schnittke)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 00:55:32 -0500
Dear All,

I'm going to have to sign off the MG list for a while. Maybe till summer's
over and all you .edu folks go back to work. =:^) My dailies have gotten to
many for me to handle and still keep my wife, car, and job (in that order).
I'll still be on the big list though, and I'm enjoying all this nonetheless,
as usual.

The maroon is doing fine. It's getting a new steering rack, cylinder head,
and overbore stainless exhaust as soon as I have a break in my schedule long
enough to do it when it's not raining. I'm still having to pick gravel out
of my back after a session under it. But the driving is worth it.

Glenn
Every Titanic has it's iceberg.

Glenn Schnittke                    Recovering Musician
Nashville TN                       615-385-2800
glenns@edge.ercnet.com             72147.3635@compuserve.com