MG Tranny

Subject: MG Tranny
From: 007 <jmel@netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 11:44:28 -0700 (PDT)
Someone posted a suggestion here in the not too distant past to the
effect that one could put ATF fluid in the tranny in an MG to give
smoother shifting - or am I just imagining that????  Any comments??

My fuel gauge doesn't work - I've ohm'ed out the sender in the fuel tank
- it reads infinite to ground - I assume that it is supposed to vary
resistance based on the level of fuel....  Assuming its bad - whats the
best way to fix/replace it?   (Hope I don't have to pull the fuel tank..)

Thanks in advance,

Jim Mellander
'79 MGB