Rostyle wheel paint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rostyle wheel paint
From: JHranko@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 1995 11:17:24 -0400
I am preparing to repaint the Rostyle wheels on my '75 Midget, and was
wondering if anyone can suggest a shade of silver/gunmetal/whatever that most
closely matches the factory color. I see these MG's driving around with these
bright silver wheels and it makes me sick! My local auto shop sells Ditzler
paint, so that is the brand I will most likely be using.  Also, what type of
dark paint is used on these wheels? It appears to me to be a semi-gloss
black, but I, admittedly, have no sense of color or shade, so I turn to all
of you. Thanks in advance.

Jeremy Hranko (jh141494@oak.cats.ohiou.edu -  JHranko@aol.com)
1972 MGB-GT
1975 Midget 1500