Re: New England MG T Register

To: "Robert J. Donahue" <rdonahue@holli.com>
Subject: Re: New England MG T Register
From: Keith Holdsworth <holdswo@io.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 08:37:27 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 24 Jul 1995, Robert J. Donahue wrote:

> Can anybody tell me about the New England MG T Register (is it worth joining?)
> or any local MG clubs in my area. I am currently restoring a TD and I need
> all the support I can get. I live in Kokomo Indiana which is 50 miles north
> of Indianapolis. Thanks in advance.
>

> Bob Donahue  " 50s FOREVER "
> rdonahue@holli.com
> 1953 MG-TD

There is a good MG Club in Indianapolis,I would have to look up their
address if you are interested. Hope you are interested in the big MG
Convention at the Indy Brickyard next June. NEMGTR is a very good
Register to join,award winning magazine. Write to Drawer
220,Oneonta,NY,13820 for a membership application. Keith Holdsworth.