Where's the Rain Coming In

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Where's the Rain Coming In
From: ciaffone@nando.net
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 95 20:27:47 +0000
Wife and I just got caught in our first Thunder
Storm in the 72 Midget.  We stopped, got out, and
erected the top in no time at all.  Went on to
get our ice cream cones (We are addicted!).  Then
I started to notice a slight trickle down my right
leg.  Got pretty damp down by my right ankle after
a bit.  The windscreen seal seems tight.  There are no
external vent holes in front of the widscreen.  So where's
the water coming in?  Maybe at the top/back/upper end of the
bonnet??  I KNOW that I am continent yet.  So how's it
gettin' in?

chuck

// Chuck Ciaffone
// 919-544-4878