Eastwood Tools for sale.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Eastwood Tools for sale.
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 10:59:27 -0400 (EDT)
MG Friends-

I purchased several neat body tools from the Eastwood company that
proved very useful when restoring my MGB... naturally AFTER finding
out that one of my local clubs already has them availavle to borrow.

Vice Grip panel flanger (the wide one 3 1/2" )  $25
Air Nibbler w/ extra cutting die                $45

Or $65 for both.  Prices include shipping anywhere in USA.

--Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.             'Managing programmers
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA      is like trying to herd cats'
   (610) 481-2646                                      --Anonymous