Re: Information re: MG 1100cc sedan circa 1967

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Paul Losch <pauletc@ozemail>
Subject: Re: Information re: MG 1100cc sedan circa 1967
From: Paul Davis <mgbv8@cybersys.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 11:32:11 +0000
> Does anyone out there have any information on the MG 1100cc sedan brought
> out in the sixties? Apparently the above-mentioned vehicle was a rebadged
> 1100cc Morris with a different front and interior. Were these vehicles sold
> only in the UK, or were they exported to other countries?

My 1971 Observer book of cars show the following
1275cc 70bhp
top speed 91
0-60 13.5
40-60 10.3
Dimensions L,w,h  146,60,53 inches
77 lb/ft torque
33 mpg
weight 1765 kerb
            2705 gross

The MKII had been introduced in 1968.

There we several versions of the 1100 and 1300 models
The Austin and Morris versions were the base types, the MG was the
sporty one (and I think there may have bee Riley and Wolsey versions)

Paul
1972 MGB V8 Roadser "The Beast"