69 B ENGINE NEEDED

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 B ENGINE NEEDED
From: MGBEGGS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 16:10:18 -0400
A friend and I just acquired a 1969 MGB with the engine in the boot - a rear
engine model. The PO said he had the engine rebuilt twice and on the third
failure he grounded the car. That was in 1992.

We're looking for a good running engine, preferably in the vicinity of
Montana, but we'll consider all possibilities. We would also consider a sound
block, as we have a pair of heads that appear to be both in good condition.

We also need a steering wheel to fit and a dash assembly.

Thanks for the assistance.

Tom