Re: MGB colors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB colors
From: Silikal@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 17:55:07 -0400
Denise Thorpe writes:
> I was kinda hoping to prompt people to tell "bizarre color combination"
> stories, not spark a debate about whether bugeyes ever came in black.
>I want to hear people's stories.  Anyone else?

Okay, at BritFest '95 in Schenectady, NY (a great well-run show with a
huge turnout) I saw a "Mirage" MGB.  Sort of a mauve/pastel purple color.
The owner had an xeroxed article about the color on the windshield.  Seems
like it was a "custom" color, and only about 30 MGB's were done in it.
Would actually go well an interior on a TR3 which was there - a lavendar
(forget the official name) -colored leather.  Well, maybe not. ;-)

Dave Williamson (silikal@aol.com)  Spits in bits