RE: AC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: AC
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 10:40:07 -5000
> >> Was AC a factory option or dealer installed kludge?

I'd suspect a dealer or after-market add-on, but it seems there was at
least one very nice setup available- A local has a '68 GT, with a 78-ish
dash installed, including AC- the AC vents and controls, (all below the
dash) are an integrated unit with the centre console section, and even
have the MG logo embossed near the outlets on each side of the car. Very
clean installation.

   ________
  /     _  \    Roger Garnett             (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /   /||  \ \   Agricultural Economics   | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |\/ ||  _  |  3 Warren Hall            | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| |   ||   | |  Cornell University       |
 \    ||__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!