MG Tuning Thanks!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Tuning Thanks!
From: David Hall <dhall@hp-vcd.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 95 9:44:21 PDT
Hello All!

Just a quick THANKS to all the replys to my question about tuning.
I have a much better idea of what is going on, and what to do about
it to get my MG running much better.

I continue to advance the timing, and it continues to run better, with
no ping yet.  It will be interesting to see where I stop!

After I get the timing set properly, I need to investigate the carbs
some more.  It seems to have a dead spot in the throttle around 3K.
This might be due to the needle taper I'm told..  But gotta get it
timed right, as it also might be due to this.

Thanks again!

David Hall
dhall@vcd.hp.com