Hip Hip, ze miss is gone....

To: british-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hip Hip, ze miss is gone....
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 01:47:33 -0400
Well it was the dizzy after all tho I am not sure why yet but I disconnected
the vacuum advance( unplugged the hose) and the stumble is gone....seems like
there was a long thread last year on vacuum advances and how they
work....I'll go looking for that at the Web site.  If anyone saved it,
perhaps they could forward to me.  The last thing I tried was colder plugs.
 That did nothing.  The vacuum line was clear so it is something with the
unit.   I had checked the weights and they were alright and the vacuum unit
does move slightly when I suck on it so it is not completely shot but I had
one of these go bad on me once before but with differenct symtoms.

Thanks guys for all the suggestions......and tonight I will sleep a lot
better!!
Terry