Re: Rusty MG web page

To: mgs@autox.team.net, andys@skye.icr.ac.uk
Subject: Re: Rusty MG web page
From: Andrew Smith <asmith@BayNetworks.COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 95 10:46:30 PDT
Andy,

> If anyone is interested my web page is now up showing "before and after"
> type photos of the replacing of the sills and floorpan on my Midget, together
> with a photo of the complete car in France this summer.

It's certainly pretty dark in London these days. It also looks like
you have a Mole epidemic to deal with - I recommend Phosphoric acid :-)

> http://rmh_lon.icr.ac.uk/~andys

Seems like your home page is dead: the link from the "sills" page doesn't
work for me: Skye is uncharted territory for the WWW.

Andrew (the other one) Smith
Palo Alto CA USA
'60 Healey 3000 Mk.I